Nondegree Undergraduate Admissions Requirements

If you wish to take undergraduate classes on-campus, on either a part-time or a full-time basis, but are not seeking a degree at Iowa State University, you should apply as a nondegree undergraduate.

If you are currently enrolled in high school
If you have graduated from high school
If you have earned a General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
If you have attended another college or university
If you do not meet the admission requirements
English Proficiency Requirement
International applicants on either a Student Visa or Exchange Visitor Visa
If you have been charged with a violation of law